Training Program: 28 Day Game Day Ready
Program Objective: Create a training program that allows individuals to safely train athletically and in turn improve the agility, balance, coordination, strength, power and conditioning needed to be highly active at any age.
Program Requirements: Be able to squat, do a push-up, reach overhead, lunge and perform simple locomotion sideways, backwards and forward.
Equipment Needed: Complete Band Gym that includes 4 different resistance levels of bands, an accessory kit and a sturdy structure to attach bands to. Also will need floor space that is approximately 12 x 16 feet to perform simple short amplitude locomotion drills.
Goals: Upon completion of this 28 day training program participants will:
- Increase balance, coordination by training the body as complete unit
- Increase strength and lean muscle mass
- Increase power by increasing movement speed
- Improve mobility and flexibility in all planes of movement
- Learn how to strength train the body in all planes of motion
- Continue to be able to play the game you enjoy