Training Program: Core Chaos 2.0
Program Objective: The objective of this core concentrated training program is to teach, train and help individuals discover how their core functionally works and in turn train it to be a functionally strong reactive core. Following this 28 Day training program will train your core to be the body's primary stabilizer of all movement.
Program Requirements: Be able to reach overhead, squat, walk and hold your body in a push-up position.
Equipment Needed: A complete Home Band Gym including 3 different levels of band resistance, a band attachment point, floor space to train and a band accessory kit.
Goals: Upon completion of this 28 day training program participants will discover:
- How to train their core to be a high performing stabilizer
- The true role of the abs
- How the abs make every movement we perform better
- How to train your core while performing all upper and lower body exercises
- How to create core engagement while training any segment of your body
- Why traditional ab training doesn’t work and may be aging your low back
- How to build a reactive 6-Pack