Training Program: 28 Day Strength Builder
Objective: Increase strength by incorporating higher levels of resistance for longer work sets as compared to what was used in the Jump Start Program. You will be challenged with higher levels of band resistance and work volume by increasing set work time.
Program Requirements: Individuals should be able to perform all exercises from Jump Start program.
Equipment Needed: 2 or 3 pairs of bands, training handles, band utility strap, or a secure attachment point for bands.
Upon completion of the RBT Strength Builder program you will:
- Master Dave's top 10 Attached and Attachment Free exercises
- Be able to complete band stretching series
- Have mastered and become consistent with a 10 to 12 minute warm up
- Have eliminated 75% or more of all Foam roll pain
- Be ready to advance to any 28 Day Program
- Be able to start using heavier levels of band resistance
- Begin adding in advanced mobility progressions to specific stationary based exercises